Yeah, so you all want to post comments, right? Of course you do. So I've made it as difficult as possible. I disabled "Anonymous" comments, both as an additional spam filter and since I didn't feel like trying to figure out who was making the snarky comments. What this means is that you'll need a Google ID to post.
If you already have a Gmail, Google Reader or Blogger ID you're good; just use that username and password. If not, it's easy to get one, and Google's motto is still "do no evil," so try not to be afraid. Just click on the "comments" link at the end of the post you'd like to comment on, and follow the instructions.
If you have questions feel free to email me, and expect them to be answered, like, I don't know, sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Have a safe trip! Can't wait to read all about your journey!
Jeez, Get outa here already!
Aaron! Claire! Have a fantastic trip and be sure to try lots of exciting foods while you're there!
Looking forward to your photos and exciting stories! Have a safe trip!
Have a safe trip...totally looking forward to reading about your trip :)
I was just wondering when you two were leaving...I guess today is the long awaited getaway day! Have a good trip and when you get to Bangkok, sample the local trade, but make sure you don't get any diseases! Love you both so much!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I read your email wrong . I thought your party was the thirty first! get on a jet and come back so I can say goodbye.
poo.
well anyway I wish you guys have the time of your life. I don't doubt for a second that you will.
Stop Talking and start doing for christ sake!!!!
Kick some Chinease ass for me!!
Snarky
instead of snarky can I post some skeezy comments?
Aaron and Claire,
Mom and I are in London after spending the last few days at St. Andrews. We should have our own Blog but we're not that savy or smelly or whatever you need to do or be to have one. We love London but it's not as cool as Tokyo. Enjoy everything for us too. We love you. Cheers from Mom and Dad in the hotel room which does have wireless internet. Nigtendo.
Post a Comment