Sunday, August 10, 2008

And Finally...

We're leaving for China today, Hong Kong first. I've mentioned this before, but it's worth repeating... China severely censors the internet within its borders, and I hear that my provider, Blogger (aka Blogspot) may not be viewable in China. One of my favorite blogs uses Blogger, and they are frozen out, so we may be out of luck.

I may have something up my sleeve, but don't be shocked if you don't see any updates for 3 weeks. But keep checking, like I said, I have some options to try out, and it may be that it won't be a problem, anyway.

Cheers.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The Churchill Museum in London shows a different prospective on the same war. Funny how in one culture they immortalize the decision makers and in another its clearly the victims who are the concern. Neither is correct. Hitler had to be stopped and the Japanese didn't need to be subjected to that horror. Who decides and what makes sense? Good question not such easy answers.

nardo said...

HiAaron and Clair
lks like the trip is great keep the travel log cming we enjoy reading it maybe u guys can write a book about the trip.Your cat is fine he has become the boss of the house.He loves to eat and be petted .Debbie is picking him up tday We will miss him.
love
Papa

nardo said...

My brother your uncle Simon wanted to log on to your blog I gave him the blog numbr hope he gets you he loves to hear about your travels

nardo said...

My brother your uncle Simon wanted to log on to your blog I gave him the blog numbr hope he gets you he loves to hear about your travels

Aaron Frank said...

Thanks for the Munch update! Thank you again for taking care of him, I knew that he would be happy with you. And I'm glad to hear that you passed this along to Uncle Simon!

Much love back to you and Bama.