Saturday, August 9, 2008

Odds and Ends, Part 1

Now, Part 1 in an exclusive series entitled, "Random Crap I Find When I Clean Out Our Cameras." Which will henceforth be shortened to "Odds and Ends, Part 1," as it's too long and makes a poor acronym.

1. The front of this shirt said "Kiss Me."
2. This one had a front, but it's good enough without it. Also, it wasn't raining.
3. Conveyor belt sushi!
4. What was I thinking when I took this picture?
5. I just... wow.
6. The look of someone who's about to eat something he can't identify, with utensils he can barely use.
7. A small girl demonstrates her enthusiasm for yakyu, despite the triforce being embedded in her father's head.

Really, at some point I'll write about the things we're actually doing, and be serious about it.

1 comment:

Aaron Frank said...

Actually, I take that back. RCIFWICOOC is a fantastic acronym.