Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Why We're Lame
Hello blog-followers! Just wanted to tell you why we're lame. Or, one of the reasons, anyway. We're in Vietnam, and just concluded a two-day cruise of sorts... a term that can only be loosely applied given the quality of the accomodations and guide. We're about to jump on another 3-day tour, hopefully with more success, but this will mean we'll be out for a few more days. But, we have lots to fill you in on, so you'll hear from us soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
your so lame, i thought this post would have something interesting about you
You're so lame, you probably think this blog is about you. You're so lame (backup singers: "You're so lame!"), you probably think this blog is about you, don't you, don't you?!
I could keep going, but I think I'll stop now.
I know that the post above this is attributed to both Sophia and Joe, but really, is there anyone here who doesn't know exactly which one of them that was?
Post a Comment